Transformers

Transformers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Badminton..

I just back frm my routine badminton session wf my frens.. today my performance was quite ok.. not out of shape like on this tuesday..

I notice tat the most durable badminton racket is from Yonex.. Y i said so?? One of my friend was not satisfy wf his performance on the court n throw the racket as far 5 meters.. the racket is still functional..



Last thursday.. one of my usual friend play badminton wf me.. his Li Ning badminton racket broken after knock wf Yonex racket.. Li Ning racket cost RM230.. n not more than 6 month.. haha..


I x lie to u.. u can clearly see the Li Ning logo.. the "L" at the bottom of the photo..

Sorry hor.. I m not promoting for Yonex or give bad name to Li Ning.. I just tell u want I encounter on the Badminton court..

No comments:

Post a Comment