Transformers

Transformers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cat Woman in Real Life Action.. on the Roof..

I saw Cat Woman on the Roof this afternoon.. 1200noon..





Haha.. No no.. She is not as SEXY as the one in the movie like the picture above..
The Cat Woman tat I saw wear a different costume.. Pink T-shirt and Hawaii short pant.. Hilarious.. haha..

The Cat Woman saw her prey on the roof..

 She climbs up wf lightning speed like a cat..

She walks light n soft on the roof like a experience cat towards her prey..

Her weapon is not a Whip.. but old newspapers and a plastic beg..

She successfully capture her prey in a jiffy.. look at her face.. she smiles happy..

This is my interesting encounter wf a Real Life Cat Woman on the roof.. Luckily I run away before she has the chance to KILL me..

No comments:

Post a Comment