Transformers

Transformers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Badminton..

Last nite I watched 1992 Thomas Cup Final where Malaysia became the Champion on Youtube.. Bring back millions of memories..

Compare to now.. Badminton evolves like any other things on this Blue Planet.. I can see lot of improvement on the skills n technics.. including the hairstyle n out-fit design.. haha..

So today when I go for badminton.. I was pretty energetic.. (mayb because yesterday I didnt work out too much at the gym since there was fogging activity).. I played quite good I must say so myself.. haha .. (show off..)..

Anyway.. Feeling sleepy at the moment.. planned to hit the bed n join the cruise to Dreamland.. c ya.. Good nite n hav a nice rest.. A big day tomorrow.. Oh ya.. I need to go to Temple early morning tmw..

No comments:

Post a Comment