Transformers

Transformers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Indomie same as Ibumie or not????

This morning I heard it in the radio.. some product's preservative is not suitable for eating.. I don know which brand n wad product..

Just now I saw it on FB.. one of the product is Indomie's Mi Goreng.. Wad The.... !! Wait a minute.. I didnt eat Indomie for ages.. I only eat Ibumie.. U can never find any Indomie in Malaysia anymore..

So now the question is.. Indomie same as Ibumie or not?? Gosh.. I still hv 5 packets of Ibumie Mee Sup Soto and Chicken Bawang.. and I ate 5 packets in the past 3 weeks.. cos lazy to go out to eat..

I can consider poor when I was in school days.. So Maggi mee, Indomie / Ibumie used to be my favourite food.. (I still eat instant noodles from time to time.. haha..).. I know I know.. preservative is not good for health.. I still remember Master Q (Lao Fu Zi) comic.. one the story was Master Q eat too much instant noodle.. so after he died for 1000 yr.. his body is still nicely preserve.. haha..

I do not eat instant noodle very often la.. don worry.. anyway.. I hope Ibumie is not the same wf Indomie.. if they are the same.. if they use unsafe preservative.. then i hope they will collect back their product and pay money back.. I wonder how much will I get for 5 packet of Ibumie.. haha..

2 comments:

  1. poor kot!!..collect bak ur Ibumie ah??dlm mimpi lar...haa...org ckp INDOMIE ah...haiyooo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i got ibumie nia.. so i thk im safe.. haha..

    ReplyDelete